What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies are there?
1. Types of cookies by the entity managing the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
– Own Cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third Cookies:They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that is data obtained through cookies.In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected by these is managed by a third party they can not be considered as own cookies.
2. Types of cookies according to the length of time remain active in the terminal equipment can be distinguished:
– Session Cookies:They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are often used to store information only interested in preserving for the service requested by the user only once (eg a list of purchased products).
– Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years period.
3. Types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are treated, can distinguish.
– Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of the different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted to party, remember the elements of an order, making the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features for navigation, content storage for video streaming or sound or share content via social networks.
– Customization Cookies: Are those that allow users to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service, locale from which you access the service, etc.
– Cookies analysis: They are those that allow the responsible for them, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites for profiling navigation users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements in based on analysis of data use made by users of the service.
– Advertising Cookies: Are those that enable the management, in the most effective manner possible, of advertising spaces, if the editor is included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service based on criteria such as content edited or frequency in which ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that enable the management, in the most effective manner possible, of advertising spaces, if the editor is included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
What types of cookies are used on this site?
Are those cookies that are sent to your computer and run exclusively by us for the better functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and user experience. These cookies remain on your browser, allowing us to recognize you as recurrent visitor to the Web site and tailor content to provide content to suit your preferences.
Server from where it is sent
Excluded / not excluded from the duty to inform and obtain consent
How cookies are managed?
Since cookies are ordinary text files, you can explore with most text editors or word processing programs. You can click on a cookie to open it. Below is a list of links on how to view cookies in different browsers is indicated. If you use another browser, see the information on cookies in the browser itself. If you use a mobile phone, see the device’s manual for more information.
Internet Explorer 8-10
– Deactivation / activation or deletion of cookies:
To restrict or block cookies, it is done through your browser settings.
If you do not want that websites put any cookies on your computer, you can adjust your browser settings so you are notified before any cookie is placed. Similarly, you can adjust the settings so that the browser to reject all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete cookies that are already on your computer. Note that you will need to adjust settings separately for each browser and computer you use.
Note that if you do not wish to receive cookies, we can not guarantee that our website works properly. Some site functions may be lost and you may not see certain websites. Decline cookies does not mean that you no longer see advertisements. Ads simply will not fit your interests and be repeated more frequently.
Each browser has a different method to adjust the settings. If necessary, consult the browser’s help function to establish the correct settings.
To disable cookies in the mobile phone, see the device’s manual for more information.
You can learn more about cookies online, http://www.aboutcookies.org/
Given the way the Internet works and websites, do not always have information that place cookies thirds through our website. This applies especially to cases where our website contains what are called integrated elements: text, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are shown on our website or through it.
Therefore, if you encounter these types of cookies on this website and are not listed in the above list, please let us know. Or contact directly with the third party to ask about cookies positioning, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it has guaranteed their privacy.