In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) below the identifying data of the company are as follows:
Company: Bonavida Coctelería
Servicio Restauración AS Impero Barcelona SL
Address: Caspe 22
PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE:
Bonavida Coctelería (the Provider) is a company dedicated to the world of Online Marketing and Communication. He studied online marketing for businesses and professionals, building your brand and corporate design. It also carries a theme blog that, to access it is imperative subscription to it.
This legal notice (hereinafter, “Legal Notice”) governs the use of the website: www.bonavidabcn.com
Access and / or use of this site attributed to who performs the condition of user, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation this Legal Notice and the particular conditions which, where appropriate, the complement in relation to certain services and contents of the website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
In general, relations between Bonavida Coctelería with the users of its telematic services on this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction. The user expressly renounces any other jurisdiction that may correspond, submitting to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Barcelona for any issues that may arise or actions arising from the provision of the Web and its services and contents and the interpretation, application, fulfillment or breach of what is established. In the event that the user reside outside of Spain, the User expressly waives any other jurisdiction that may correspond, submitting to the jurisdiction of the courts of Barcelona.
USE AND USER ACCESS:
The user is informed and accepts that access to this website does not imply in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with Bonavida Coctelería.
The user agrees to use the Website, its services and content site without infringing current legislation, good faith and public order. The use of the web for illegal or harmful purposes is prohibited, or which in any way, could damage or impede the normal operation of the website.
Regarding the content of this site, it is prohibited:
– Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless they have permission from their rightful owners;
– Any violation of the rights of the provider or of the legitimate owners;
– Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
– Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Web site by any means other than those available to users as well as those usually used on the Internet, provided they do not cause any harm to the website.
Bonavida Coctelería may unilaterally change without notice, whenever it deems appropriate, the structure and design of the website as well as modify or eliminate services, contents and conditions of access and / or use of the Web site.
The provider reserves the right to update, modify or delete information contained in its website to limit or deny access to such information to certain users.
For the purposes of preserving possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights by the introduction of a specific content on the Web, you must notify such circumstance to Bonavida Coctelería indicating:
* Personal data of the holder of the allegedly infringed. If the claim is submitted by someone other than the person concerned, it shall indicate on whose behalf it acts.
* Precise protected by intellectual property rights and its location on the Web.
* Confirmation of the relevant intellectual property rights.
* Express declaration in which the person responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the notification.
The trademarks, trade names, logos and contents of the website (meaning they are not limited so text, graphics and icons, video elements and / or audio, source code, etc.) are owned by Bonavida Cocktail or, where appropriate, third parties. The graphs are all registered trademarks and their reproduction or use without authorization of the owner is prohibited. The legitimacy of the rights of intellectual corresponding to the contents provided by third property is the sole responsibility of the same.
Consequently, access to the website does not grant the User any right over them and their use and reproduction, in whole or in part without the express permission of Bonavida Cocktails is prohibited.
However, the user is authorized to make links leading to Web page provided that:
1) the record of the identity of its owner.
2) The link can only link to the home or start page without reproducing it in any way.
3) Bonavida brand Cocktail or any other distinguishing marks that would confuse the ownership of the Web page containing the link is not used.
4) The pages or Web sites through which the link is made should not attempt to morality, public order and decency and must be respectful of the principles of non-discrimination and respect for the dignity of the person, the protection of children and young people and, in general, all those listed in Article 8 of the LSSICE.
In any case, any alteration of the Web page that could affect its current design and content is prohibited.
THE WEB CONTENT AND LINKS (LINKS):
The provider assumes no responsibility for information contained on websites of third parties which may be accessed through “links” or links from any website owned by Bonavida Coctelería. The presence of “links” or links on the website of the provider information purposes only and in no event suggest, invite or recommend them. Consequently, the user accesses his sole responsibility of their respective contents and conditions of use.
For more information see our Cookies Policy.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY:
Bonavida Coctelería no warranty or liability in any circumstances for damages of any nature that may result from:
– The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website or its services and content;
– The lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the Web and / or its services or contents to satisfy needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users;
– The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
– The illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Notice;
– The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usability and availability of services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website, as well as the failure of third parties of their obligations or commitments in connection with the services provided users through the website.
The provider is not liable under any circumstances for any damage that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.